- Oversight of genomic projects through national, regional and local committees
- Offering insight into new strategic ventures and lobbying
- Improved communications through outreach events, standard and social media
- Targeted support to potentially vulnerable or seldom heard from groups at high risk of disease such as south Asian women with breast cancer and African Caribbean men with prostate cancer
- Shared good practice and partnership working such as cancerPDX.com, ‘Make a person aware’ campaign and ‘Genes don’t care what you wear’ campaign.
If your governance question has not been answered in this section, please visit our Ask page and submit your question there. Our team of experts will seek to find an answer and reply to you within one month.