- Oversight of genomic projects through national, regional and local committees
- Offering insight into new strategic ventures and lobbying
- Improved communications through outreach events, standard and social media
- Targeted support to potentially vulnerable or seldom heard from groups at high risk of disease such as south Asian women with breast cancer and African Caribbean men with prostate cancer
- Shared good practice and partnership working such as cancerPDX.com, ‘Make a person aware’ campaign and ‘Genes don’t care what you wear’ campaign.
Ultimately If you do not see your questions being answered in this specific section, please check the rest of the other section and if you still can not find your question answered then please do send us your questions to our Ask page.