Individual modules of the Cambridge Genomic Medicine Programme can be taken for continuing professional and personal development (CPPD), or for credit towards a degree award.
Not all modules will necessarily be offered in any one year, and class numbers may be limited.
Modules currently scheduled
Please click through to the Health Education England (HEE) links below for course descriptions and available dates. Please inquire with the Institute of Continuing Education directly to confirm dates. Register your interest in courses here.
Please note courses may be subject to change.
- An introduction to human genetics and genomics
- Molecular pathology of cancer and application in cancer diagnosis, screening, and treatment
- Epigenetics and epigenomics
- Genomics of common and rare inherited diseases
- Pharmacogenomics and stratified healthcare
- Omics techniques and their application to genomic medicine
Funding for CPPD courses
Funding for NHS staff to participate in continuing professional and personal development is available. See the application for funding page of the Health Education England (HEE) Genomics Education Programme.
Further opportunities to take these modules and additional genomic medicine modules for CPPD are provided by other universities around the country. Visit HEE Genomics Education Programme for details.