Individual modules of the Cambridge Genomic Medicine Programme can be taken for continuing professional and personal development (CPPD), or for credit towards a degree award.
Not all modules will necessarily be offered in any one year, and class numbers may be limited.
Please click through to the Health Education England (HEE) links below for course descriptions.
Please inquire with the Institute of Continuing Education directly to confirm dates: email@example.com
Please note courses may be subject to change.
- An introduction to human genetics and genomics
- Counselling skills for genomics
- Genomics of common and rare inherited diseases
- Molecular pathology of cancer and application in cancer diagnosis, screening, and treatment
- Pharmacogenomics and stratified healthcare
- Application of genomics in infectious disease
- Epigenetics and epigenomics
- Omics techniques and their application to genomic medicine
- Bioinformatics, interpretation, statistics & data quality assurance in genomics
- Advanced bioinformatics — from genomes to systems
Funding for CPPD courses
Funding from the Health Education England’s (HEE) Genomics Education Programme may be available for NHS staff to participate in Cambridge’s Genomic Medicine modules for CPPD or credit. Please enquire directly with firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further opportunities to take these modules and additional genomic medicine modules for CPPD are provided by other universities around the country. Visit HEE’s Genomics Education Programme for details.