Modules available in Cambridge for 2019:
- 4-8 Feb: Molecular Pathology of Cancer and Application in Diagnosis, Screening and Treatment
- TBC Feb: Introduction to Human Genetics and Genomics
- 19-23 Feb: Bioinformatics, Interpretation, Statistics & Data Quality Assurance in Genomics
- 18-22 Mar: Advanced Bioinformatics
- 1-5 Apr: Counselling Skills for Genomics
- 29 Apr-3 May: Epigenetics and Epigenomics
- 13-17 May: Genomics of Common and Rare Inherited Disease
- TBC Nov: Omics Techniques and their Application to Genomic Medicine
- TBC Nov: Pharmacogenomics and Stratified Healthcare
- Expanding the content of the MSt in Genomic Medicine with a workplace-based module: May-June 2020
Further opportunities to take these modules and additional Genomic Medicine modules for CPPD are provided by other Universities around the country. Visit HEE Genomics Education Programme for details.
Or you can go back to the Education main page for information.