- Cancer Genetics Course 29 January – 1 February 2018, Guy’s Hospital London
- Suitable for a range of health professionals working in cancer care, including nurses, medical staff, screening managers and radiographers
- Click here for more information and to book
NHS Scientist Training Programme:
- Student4RareDisease is a group aims to bring you into contact with both patients and clinicians in order to educate you on rare diseases. By educating future doctors we can increase early recognition and diagnosis of rare diseases.
- The European Molecular Biology Laboratory is one of the world’s leading research institutions, and Europe’s flagship laboratory for the life sciences.EMBL is an intergovernmental organisation specialising in basic research in the life sciences.
- The Wellcome Genome Campus, Hinxton, runs regular conferences and courses.Wellcome Genome Campus Advanced Courses and Scientific Conferences is the only UK-based programme providing open postgraduate courses and conferences focused on biomedicine. We fund, develop and deliver training and conferences that span basic research, cutting-edge biomedicine and the application of genomics in healthcare.Events are held in dedicated facilities at the Wellcome Genome Campus in Hinxton, a short distance from the historic city of Cambridge and home to the world-famous Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute and EMBL-European Bioinformatics Institute.
- There is a short course on 01 February 2018 called The New Genetics: From Theory To Clinical Practice (Study Day). It cost between £40 to £80 to attend. It is going to be hosted in the Clinical School at Addenbrookes Hospital.
Working with internationally-renowned scientists and healthcare professionals, we run events at the Genome Campus and in low- and middle-income countries that aim to educate, inspire and transform careers.
Leicester University: Link needed to their 12 courses run annually.